SALES MANAGER (LEISURE BOATS)/BOAT SHOWROOM MANAGER
Employment agency ETG Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 25392
For our client we are looking for employees for the position:
Sales Manager (Leisure boats) / Boat Showroom Manager
- Showroom sales.
- Telemarketing sales.
- Identifying and reaching out to new clients by mail, phone (telemarketing), and other.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Understanding and promoting the Myboat concept.
- Updating and maintenance of the company's website and social media presence.
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies and follow up sales processes.
- Secure the assortment and volume in the online store and keep track of stock and stock status.
- Help with budget preparation.
- In the next phase, establish, lead and motivate the sales department.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Powerful and high work capacity.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Takes initiative and looks for opportunities. Always wants to improve and optimize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Norwegian or Swedish is an advantage.
- English (Proficient User), preferably norwegian swedish
- General sales skills.
- Exceptional social and communication skills.
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge and passion for the marketing profession.
- Some experience from digital marketing.
- A higher education is desirable, but experience can make up for a lack of education.
- Basic knowledge of the Office suite, Adobe, Photoshop.
- Interest in/experience of leisure boats, boating, water sports and/or sailing will be a big advantage.
- A unique opportunity to establish the leisure boat trade of the future with new and exciting products.
- Great influence in daily operations and decisions.
- Competitive terms.
- A unique opportunity to be a driving force and a key player in a new concept in a wellestablished, international company.
Type of employment: Employment contract
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Applications containing a CV and letter "self-presentation" should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lokalizacja Jak dojechać?
Skontaktuj się z nami, na pewno doradzimy i znajdziemy dla Ciebie ofertę pracy.